Foundation Skills Training, K-3rd Grades
1st Grade Hoops
2nd & 3rd Grade Hoops
K-1st Grade Hoops
2nd-3rd Grade Hoops
FALL SPORTS CAMP
Pre-Kindergarten SYS Classes
Book A Party
Fall I Basketball Options
Pre-K Hoops | Saturdays, between 9:00-11:00AM @ HRC - $215
Kindergarten Hoops | Wednesdays, between 4:00-6:30PM @ HRC - $215
1st Grade Hoops | Mondays, between 4:00-6:30PM @ HRC - $215
2nd-3rd Grade Hoops | Thursdays, between 4:00-6:30PM @ HRC or Berto - $215
3rd-4th Travel-Prep | Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 4:00-6:30PM @ HRC or Berto - $395
K-1st Grade Foundation Classes | Tuesdays, between 4:00-6:00PM @ HRC or Berto - $185
2nd-3rd Grade Foundation Classes | Tuesdays, between 4:00-6:00PM @ HRC or Berto - $185
K-1st Grade Hoops | Sundays, between 9-11:00AM @ Solomon Schechter - $215
2nd-3rd Grade Hoops | Sundays, between 10:00-12:00PM @ Solomon Schechter - $215
After registering, please submit payment via QuickPay/Zelle to "email@example.com" or venmo @finish-strong-1
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
FSA Sports Camp Terms of Service
I have read and agree to the terms of service.
FSA Sports Camp Terms of Service
I approve the application above and the conditions listed here, in the Parent’s Information Packet and on the FSA Sports Camp website. I will cooperate with camp officials in all respects .The following is a summary of our Team FSA rules. These guidelines are implemented to ensure the safety (both emotionally and physically) and the overall enjoyment of our campers. It is essential that parents/ guardians and campers are aware of these guidelines and and the FSA Staff implement them to ensure that all disciplinary measures are consistent and fair throughout the camp.
1. I acknowledge the possibility, in spite of the best effort of Team FSA and its staff to provide a safe and enjoyable program of activities that an accident might occur in which my son might sustain an injury. I nevertheless approve of my child’s participation in all activities except as noted previously. In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the physicians selected by the Camp Director to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and to order injection, anesthesia, or surgery for my child.
(FSA Sports Camp will always do its best to contact a parent/guardian prior to making any judgement call due to an injury or illness.
2. Responsibility cannot be assumed for loss or destruction of personal property including but mot limited too: cash, clothes, water bottles, watches, phones, speakers, etc
3. Parents and campers understand that any video, portraits or pictures of their camper taken at camp, and quotes or other written materials may be used by FSA Sports camp or assigned agents for art, advertising, and promotional literature including: social media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram. Parents and campers waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or copy.
4. As owners of FSA, we must reserve the right to ask that a child at risk to one self or the community be picked up or removed from a program immediately. We understand that each individual child comes to camp with his own “emotional baggage”, but to keep our camp community as safe as possible decisions will be made in the best interest of our entire camp community.
By selecting submitting this form, parents of our campers understand and acknowledge their consent to an immediate dismissal should the FSA directors deem it necessary. Parents (and guardians) understand and acknowledge that in the event of dismissal, there will be no refund or other recourse whatsoever. It is to be recognized that the camp is not reasonably able to seek a replacement for a camper during the midst of a session.
The below rules for campers and parents are expected to be honored at all times.
FSA PARENT GUIDELINES
Camper Rules and unacceptable behaviors that can lead to dismissal but not limited too:
- under no circumstance will any sort of bullying (including cyberbullying or behavior outside of camp) be tolerated
- Fighting, hitting, kicking of any other camper or staff
- Swearing has NO place in camp. The use of vulgar language regardless of whether or not is intended at another individual will not be acceptable
OTHER UNACCEPTABLE CONVERSATION TOPICS
- Sex, homophobic comments, bigotry
- Campers are expected to respect all members of the FSA Community as well as other personnel at the school both during and after camp hours
- All campers are expected to participate in all activities unless there is a medical condition or other reason that has been explained by a parent or guardian to the FSA Sports Camp Leadership Team (Kevin, Ed, Coach Chap, Coach Daley or Coach Matt)
FSA SPORTS CAMP PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
To ensure your son’s reserved spot at FSA, payment must be made in full by the first date.
If payments are not made by the assigned deadline, campers may forfeit their spot in camp. FSA Sports Camp does sell out the first session of camp so spots are limited during this session.
A. In the event a camper a camper is declared medically sick by a doctor or injured and can not participate FSA will prorate and refund that camper’s tuition fees.
BY CLICKING SUBMIT ON THE APPLICATION YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO ALL OF FSA SPORTS CAMP’S TERMS OF SERVICE.